Followers

Friday, June 7, 2013

Introductions

Hello, I'm not to sure who I'm writing this for as I have no followers as of yet, but I hope to change that. So, I thought I'd let you all know a bit about me. 

My name's Charlotte, I'm 16 and am currently doing my GCSEs, although I only have two more exams left, how scary!! Then, I'll be off to college to study English literature and language combined, sociology, psychology and health and social care. I hope to be able to go off to uni after that to study child psychology, in the hopes of one day becoming a child psychologist. 

For the mean time, I hoped to make a name for myself here. I've not got a very exciting life as I'm limited to what I can do due to my age, but I have a love for everything beauty related and hope to make a little blog filled with high street delights that whoever is reading this can enjoy. So, on with the show I guess, I really hope some people enjoy this and that I help a few people out.

8 comments:

  1. hey charlotte,
    welcome to the blogging world! i hope you love being a part of it :)
    you need to add a way for people to follow you mrs- settings, layout, add a gadget, followers :)
    that'll add a google friend connect.
    hope you're well and hope to speak soon!
    happy blogging :)
    laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      Thank you, I already do
      Thanks so much for your help and advice, I'm hopeless at his stuff :)
      Thank you me too
      You too
      Lots of love xx

      Delete
  2. Helloooo Charlotte!
    Welcome to the blogging world! I'm your first follower (whoohoo), if you need anything or any help feel free to email me or send me a message on blogger! Have fun xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Millie,
      Thank you, and I know!! Thank you so much for that!!
      I will thank you very much, you too :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    Chichnova Giveaway on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Aw thank you so much!! I like your blog too, you're so sweet thank you. Of course, I'll follow you now xx

      Delete
  4. hey! you have a great blog!
    what do you think following eachother? just let me know :)
    xoxo

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you so much!
      I think it's a great idea, in fact I've already followed you :)
      xoxo

      Delete